cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use BT - AET extension ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I know this is an old topic , but I got struck and I have searched forum , but i couldn't get answer.

I have extended Btadminh for opportunity using AET. Its a table extension.

Below is the step I followed

1. AET table extension for BTadminh field done

2. I can see the table is created , in genil model browser , i can see the extension as well as relationship created.

3. I have create class ZCL_CRM_ADMINH_RUN_BTIL - inheriting from CL_CRM_ADMINH_RUN_BTIL .

4. I have assigned structure ZCL_CRM_ADMINH , to BTadminH in spro

4. for opportunity overview page , i can see a ZAET view available for display , I have made config changes to see this assignment block in component workbench.

And this is where now I am struck

1. I am trying to create a formview for data entry purpose for this extension field in opportunity component,

2. In creating view I selected BTadminh as model node and BOL node. Next screen i could select all the extension fields and I created view creation part.

3. Now when I go to View configuration , I see CX_CRM_UNSUPPORTED_OBJECT error.

My question is - how do i make these extension fields available for users to make entry and what step is missing. Do I have to write code for saving these fields as well ?

Thanks

Madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Where did you done the step 3 and 4? why did you replacing the BTAdminH runtime class with your custom class?

Actually i understood from your explanation, you are replacing the standard BTAdminH runtime btil class with your custom class, but it is not suggestable.

Clarify another point, did you created AET field enhancement in BTAdminH or you created a new table?

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have read on the forum itself that we would need to create a custom class . So did the same.

I can remove it if this is not required for saving.

I have done AET Table enhancement in BTAdminH .

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Is all your enhanced fields are available in crmd_orderadm_h( BTAdminh) db table or created new database table?

If all your fields are avaible in btadminh itself then there is no need to custom class.

if you are still facing issue, can you tell us what is your exact requirement?

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.