Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebates:Purchasing Group as optional field in MEB1

former_member271023
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

In our company, we would like to create a cross company rebate. However, our cross Purchasing Organization covers multiples Purchasing Groups.

We would like to change the mandatory Purchasing Group field in MEB1 to optional in order to select Agreement Type 1000, and them Purchasing Organization 9000 and Purchasing Group (blank) at Organizational Data pop-up.

Therefore, the settlement rebate will capture the entire POs of Purchasing Organization 9000 for our entire Purchasing Groups.

Could you tell us how to proceed?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think it is possible to set the field optional.

It has been set as Required by program.

You can check it yourself . Go to SE80, enter the program name SAPMV13A, then double click screen = 701

It may possible to change this as option by clicking Edit (system will ask for access key), but I am not sure. Please consult with your ABAP team.

former_member271023
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Dëv Päträ,

Thanks for your answer.

However, I am trying to find a solution which it is already implemented in other company. From a functional perspective, it is complicated to believe that if we have a Food cross company rebate in a company with 50 units and three differentes Purchasing Groups per unit, we need to create 150 different rebates (even in a copy mode).

Has anbody resolved and implemented this situation in any company?

Anyway, we are really appreciate your answer and it is going to take in account in the future.

Regards

Answers (0)