cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project stock Transfer to Subcon Vendor with movement 541 Q

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have Activated Business Functions LOG_EAM_ROTSUB, and manage to transfer Project stock Q to subcon R using MIGO with refer to subcon PO with account assignment Q and Item Category L with movement type 541.

Issue:

When I try to transfer Project Stock to subcon without refer to subcon PO, system give error "Movement type 541 Q is not planned. (Entry is not copied over)"

Anyone can advise how to perform movement 541 Q without refer to subcon purchase order?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Subcontracting already has a special stock indicator defined inside.

Refer to note 366175 - M7146 Special stock not planned

Regards

Binoy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Binoy,

The note is for transfer of special stock to UU or vice versa.

But the issue I facing is to transfer project stock (special stock Q) to SC Project Stock (Special stock R) without refer to purchase order.

FYI when i post with reference to PO i have no problem. My business scenario required Project stock to be transfer to Vendor upfront before create the subcon purchase order.

Regards,

Han

former_member186822
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try the same in MIGO - Transfer posting with reference to Purchase Order and check whether you are getting the same error.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT,

Thanks for your reply. Yes i have no problem to transfer project stock (special stock Q) to SC Project Stock (Special stock R) with refer to subcon PO.

The issue I facing is to transfer project stock (special stock Q) to SC Project Stock (Special stock R) without refer to purchase order.

Regards,

Han

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may check the note: 1482689 - MIGO 057 prevents transfer posting with movement type 413 Q

Regards,

AKPT