Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data services profiler server login issue

venkataramana_paidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created the profiler repository on Sybase ASE 15.7 database.  I have associated to the job server. I have also configured in the CMC.  I didnt get any error. But while logging into the Designer  for profile repository throwing the below error.

Sybase connection error:<Sybase CS Library message number < 101188867> Severity <5>: Message text is :ct_connect(): directory service layer: Internal directory control layer error: Requested server name not found.>.

I successfully connected  local repository and profiler repository in the CMC  but  this weird issue getting while login to the profile server login.

Please help me how to resolve the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

this is a bug, is the hostname and interface name different  for the ASE Server where profiler repo is? you can try using the same name and see if that works

venkataramana_paidi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for your response.

yes sybase host name & service name both are different.

I can create the repository , I can configure profile repository in the CMC. But when comes to login the data services we have to give password only for the registered repositories.  I have given the password it is throwing this error.

I have tried before in other environment , It was working fine . But here it is not working . I think its looks not stable.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana.