cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of all prerequisite notes for a specific oss note

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to implement an oss note on our system. This oss note itself has a list of prerequisite notes to install first. These prerequisite notes themself also have prerequisite notes which must be installed.

I can manually look in all those notes for prerequiste notes but this will be very time consuming.

So my question is the following:

Is there a way to get a list in advance of all the prerequisites notes, before the actual implementation of the note is done?

Help appreciated,

Rgrds,

Geert

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Geert,

Answer to your question is NO. List of pre-requisite is identified based on the validity of the correction instructions by matching the software components installed on the system. Sometimes pre-requisite notes are downloaded when you implement the note.

It is difficult to determine which software components are installed on a given a system and in what SP level and based on that create list of pre-requisite notes. This happens only when you implement and relevant notes are downloaded.

But still you get the list of notes and respective correction instructions which will be implemented, when you actually implement the note.

Regards,

Manoj

Answers (0)