Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Technical Column BT after upgrade

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have applied Enhancement packages to our CRM system. Before the upgrade, when creating a new sales order,, the pop up on which the transaction type is selected, only held the column with the description of the transaction type. After the upgrade, the enduser now also sees the technical name of the transaction type (Zxxx). The enduser is not interested in the technical data (who can blame them) and they want to get rid of it (hide it).

How can I get rid of this extra column with the technical name of the transaction type (on business role level, or even higher).

It sounds like an easy fix, however, after searching for a while within the system and on SCN, I still haven't been able to find the solution. Hope to hear from you (soon).

Kind regards,

Micky.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Micky,

I hope you would have tried the view configuration option, isn't?

In BSP_WD_CMPWB tcode, component BTFollowup and view proctypeBo configuration to hide the transaction type field.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmakasi,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Sure I did check the component workbench. However, this is not the correct component. I haven't been able to track the correct component.

The one you are mentioning is for a follow up transaction, but I'm not looking for that one.

Thanks anyway.

Kind regards,

Micky

Answers (0)