cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Set contract status to released AND trigger replication to ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to mass-update contracts via a report. I want to set status to released to start replication to ERP. How can I reach this? I´ve tried crm_order_Maintain and CRM_ORDER_CHANGE_STATUS. In both cases the status got set but no replication is triggered! I have considered order_save and commit also! I think I need an other function module?

Could you please explain in detail an also provide sample code?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards

Tanja

Message was edited by: Stephen Johannes - removed urgent from title per rules of engagement

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CRM transaction will be triggered for replication if the correct system status is set.

When we set the user status manually, system will automatically sets the corresponding system statuses. So if your custom code to set user status is not setting the system status you need to write logic for it.

User status and System Status can be accessed at below path :

SPRO » IMG » CRM » Transaction » Basic Settings » Status Management » Define status profile for user status

System Status t-code BS33.

Regards,

Amrit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help?

I want to release a lot of order so they get replicated to ECC. That is something which has be done by a lot of people before? I would be very thankful if someone helps.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Tanja

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tanja,

Can you compare your status change scenario in both your report and CRMD_ORDER transaction, for a similar document, and check if corresponding system status are determinated in same way?

Kind regards,

Garcia

Message was edited by: Bruno Garcia

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Check in debugger while changing the status and saving the contract through CRMD_ORDER Transaction. check what parameters are passed and pass the parameters in your report.

Regards,

Deepika.

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

As a test, if you set the status to a contract manually to "Released", does it automatically replicate to SAP ECC ?

Best regards,

Sylvain AGUETTAZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sylvain,

thanks for reply! Yes, that´s working fine.

Best regards,

Tanja