Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job Opportunities after SAP HCM/HR certification and its value in the Job market

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to know the scope of doing SAP HCM/HR Certification.... PLEASE HELP...!!!

I have done B.Tech in computer Science in the year Aug 2012. After that i started my first job with Collabera Inc. as a Technical Recruiter in Jan 2013 at Vadodara (Gujarat) and still working.

I am now looking for a career change and interested in doing SAP HCM/HR Certification.

I would really appreciate if you can guide me through, and suggest me some good institutes which can provide SAP HCM/HR Certification.

Location is not a problem I can relocate anywhere  in INDIA.

Thank you for support

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

You can go to this link SAP Certification and talk to Bangalore SAP Team. Which institutes provide SAP HCM training in forthcoming months.  They will tell you the institute names and guide you.

Also, if you check few discussions in this forum, there are few members where were already referred few institutes names and their teaching feedback.

Best of luck.

Regards

GGOPII

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deepak,

Please read some of the posts which can be found at SAP Career Blog Links. Prospects for someone with no experience and just certification are poor, as you will see from the blogs behind the previous link. Please see Advice for Recent College Graduates (aka "Freshers").

Best regards,

--Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

You can go to this link SAP Certification and talk to Bangalore SAP Team. Which institutes provide SAP HCM training in forthcoming months.  They will tell you the institute names and guide you.

Also, if you check few discussions in this forum, there are few members where were already referred few institutes names and their teaching feedback.

Best of luck.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can certainly do certification but please understand that only certification won't help. Please seriously think if you are really interested. There are many vendors which help getting training and certification.