cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PReq X Quotation

0 Kudos

Dear all.

I have the following situation:

• The purchase requisition is created automatically by PM module (transaction IW21, account assignment category = "F").
  • We created 3 Quotations.
  • After received the vendor's informations about the quotations, the values are so expensive that I need to change the Account Assignment category of purchase requisiton to "P", to considering a PS module.

We tried to do 2 options of solution process:

Option 1: How can I change the Account Assignment Category from "F" to "P", to considering the correct purchasing process without lost the quotations? These field are protected and I not found the customizing to release it. I can't change the quotations, because they are considered in a external SAP solution and, if I did this, these system will create a new quotation process.

Option 2: How I change the reference of a existing Quotation in one PurReq (created by PM module) to other PurReq (created by PS)?

Thank you for any help.

Claudia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the PR is generated from PM or PS, you cant change the account assignment and other details in ME52N. As of my knowledge, you have to make the changes in the parent PM / PS document only.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As of my knowledge, your both options are no possible..

Once a subsequent document is created against the PR, then you can't change the account assignment category.

You also can't change the reference number once a RFQ got created..