cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAD not getting Updated to VBBE on changing Requested Delivery Date in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

MAD(Material Availability Date) not getting Updated to VBBE on changing Requested Delivery Date in Sales Order.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone I set the update indicator on XVBEP when we are pushing the header requested delivery date to this internal table. That did the trick.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jason

Just some pointers

547961 - FAQ: Shipment and transportation scheduling in SAP R/3 - can you check answer to question 1

549064 - FAQ: Rescheduling and backorder updating in R/3

Thanks

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jitesh, thanks for your inputs. I checked both the notes but sorry to say they did not help much.

Let me explain the situation in detail. We have R/3 integrated with SCM. When a order quantity is changed along with requested delivery date at header level in VA02 then it works fine( MAD is getting updated to VBBE along with new quantity). But if I change requested delivery date at header level and do not change quantity then its not generating the requirement. I checked at the back end the internal table XVBBE and YVBBE are not getting filled so no update to VBBE table.

Just wanted to know if their is any config or some setting to make sure system always generate requirement even though if its same.

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"Let me explain the situation in detail. We have R/3 integrated with SCM. When a order quantity is changed along with requested delivery date at header level in VA02 then it works fine( MAD is getting updated to VBBE along with new quantity). But if I change requested delivery date at header level and do not change quantity then its not generating the requirement. I checked at the back end the internal table XVBBE and YVBBE are not getting filled so no update to VBBE table."

Changing it at header level will not affect existing items. You need to change it at item level, in the "First Date" field.