Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBD1 and its execution optimization

manish_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

we are looking to implement FBD1 for one of the process.

1. Is there a workflow that can be developed (Like Park and post) before creating FBD1 recurring entry?

2. we have about over 100 FBD1 to create each year, is there a simple way to load entry via Excel template? I looked at the FBD1 screen and at a time it just allows only 18 line item to enter.

3. can Cross company code recurring entry be posted?

I would appreciate your help on this questions.

Thanks

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Yes, workflow can be developed.  We assigned the users (entering the recurring entry template document) to a tolerance group and the approver to a different tolerance group and triggered workflow that goes to the approver's inbox in SBWP in SAP.  Once approved, the recurring entry template document gets posted (keep in mind that this is not a journal entry until F.14 is run).

2. We developed a custom program that can read off of a flat file and upload the recurring entry template documents (FBD1).

3. Yes - you need to implement note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/415361

manish_patel3
Participant
0 Kudos

Srikanth

Thank you for your reply, much appreciated.

1. for workflow, how did it work logistically, was there any custom add ons, since when i tried to post FBD1, Park function is kind of greyed out at Document header, is that something you guys have built upon?

Thanks

Manish

Answers (0)