cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 Free selection tab issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an requirement from the customer, In free selection tab of the F110 we need to include more than 40 document numbers. Where as in a standard we are able to include 8 document numbers(50 CHAR). 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member222241
Active Contributor

Hi,

In this case you can give same assignment number to these 50 documents and select the assignment number in free selection tab.

In order to change field assignment for the document numbers use mass option in FAGLL03.

Hope this solves your issue else revert.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, but it is not possible to change the assignment number as per my business process.

Please provide solution for running the payment proposal(F110) with multiple document numbers.

Regards,

Krishnakiran

former_member222241
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check whether you can change the document header text or any other common field.

Regards,

Tejas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible.

Regards,

Krishnakiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna,

You can use the same tab to exclude the documents also,  If you have less documents which needs to exclude you can put those here so system will capture only those docs which you need to include in Proposal.  Thanks.

Regards,

Inthiyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have more documents to exclude(100 document numbers) also.

Regards,

Krishnakiran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

This fields specifically used to exclude the information which we don't want to see in payment proposal.

Could you please let me know what is requirement to include those documents in Free selection tab? when all the documents will include in your proposal and you have a choice to manually block the unnecessary items from the payment list. 

If still you want to add the docs then you need to check with Abap consultant to add some lines or additional fields in Free selection tab.  Thanks.

Regards,

Inthiyaz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Even i faced the same problem where we can't include more than 50 Characters or not more than 8 documents. But it worked in other way. Below are the steps which i tried & it worked.

If the document # are in sequence, you can try the below step:

(enter the first document #, last document #)

In Free Selection tab, select the field name as Document # & in the value enter the document #

E.g. (1900000001,1900000050)

(1900000001,1900000025),(1900000035,1900000065)

If the document # are not in sequence, you can try the below step - using Doc Type

In Free Selection tab, select the field name as  Doc Type & the enter the values as DG, DR etc.,

which you would like to include in the proposal.

Run the proposal & go to the edit mode, block the items which don't want to include in the payment.(The block which is applied here will be only in proposal not in customer line item, in the next payment run the blocked items will get picked up in the payment based on the due date).

Check whether the customer has the necessary payment method.

I have tried this & it worked for me in the payment incase of 50-60 documents to be included.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Elumalai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elumalai,

We don't have the document numbers in sequence and also we can't control the documents using Document type hence we nee to process some documents with same document type and not to process rest of the document with the same Doc type.

Thanks & Regards,

Krishnakiran.

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are so many other fields at document level and vendor/customer master level. Can you check if you can use any of these fields as filtering criteria. If nothing works out, go with multiple payment runs.

Thanks,

V V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Here I can't go with multiple payment run because it will be duplicated when there is same vendor and the same company code.

Regards,

Krishnakiran.

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I couldn't understand, how it will be duplicated.

Say you have 16 documents to be paid. Execute run1 for first 8 and run2 for remaining 8.

Note that, you have to complete run1 first and then go for run2 as system would lock the vendor till completion of payment run.

Thanks,

V V