cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AES Customs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have a customs document and while checking the complettnes we do not get the statistical value. We get the document from the ERP and there the value in the material data is complet. I get the value of the material but not the statistical value is maintained.

Does anybody know, if perhaps something in GTS is missing and how I can check if the data from ERP is complet.

Thanks for help.

Best Regards,

Jörg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

Open the ERP Billing Document with Transaction VF03.  Then go to the item data, and select the "Foreign Trade / Customs" tab.  Under the "Declaration/Values" sub-tab, you will see the Statistical Value that should be transferred to GTS.  Probably in your case it will be zero.

Ask your pricing expert to make sure that something suitable is passed into Sub-Total 'C' in the Pricing Schema for each export invoice.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

we have as Feeder an ERP SAP Retail and I don´t find the field sub/tab Declaration Values with the statistical value. Dou you have an idea whereelse in Retail I can find it?

Thanks for help

Jörg

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jörg,

I don't know the Retail system so well, but I thought the Billing Document area was standard?

In German, you should see something like this:

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dave, we got it. It´s working now

Jörg

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

do you mean "Value for Foreign Trade Statistics (Statistical Value)" at the position?

If that's the case, then:

the value comes from the ERP system and it's an condition. In our system it's the standard condition GRWR in the calculation scheme for the invoices. Please check also the calculation scheme for the orders. Maybe the condition find it's way via copying requirements from the order to the invoice.

Regards

Thomas

thomasrausch
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jörg,

as Dave mentioned go this way and pess F1 at the field "Statistical Value" and read the documentation

"...The system determines statistical values on the basis of condition records with conditiontyTpes GRWR and GWLB (subcontracting). In Sales and Distribution, the condition records are created for each relevant Incoterm within a sales area. In Materials Management, the condition records are created for each Incoterm within a plant or purchasing organization."

Regards

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I cannot find the field!!!! We use a SAP ERP Retail as Feeder.

Do you have an idea wherelse I can find it.

Thanks

Jörg