Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI_REQUISITION_DELETE

Former Member

Hi ,

When i use bapi BAPI_REQUISITION_DELETE it is showing error

No changeable purchase requisitions exist

CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS.

6 REPLIES 6

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor

Hi,

General tip: Find out what the message number is (from the BAP return table). Do a where-used on that message and find the ABAP code in the BAPI that raises it.

I'm guessing it's because no reqs are specified, which are in a status that allows deletion.

cheers

Paul

0 Kudos

Thanks for the rpl.

In the input i am giving purchase req and item number.

But in the error it is showing plant 1000 doesnt exist.

can u plz help me in this?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does it exist?

0 Kudos

yES THE PLANT THAT IT IS SHOWING DOESNT EXIST IS THERE IN TABLE MARC

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You don't need to shout, especially not if you are not looking at the place where SAP is checking.

Plant existence is checked against table T001W,

If someone deleted a plant for what ever reason (without thinking)  in a sandbox system, then the plant is gone but still you find entries like POs or material masters having this plant referenced.

Further you should post the original message instead of rephrasing a message, SAP has multiple 10000 messages, some are quite similar, so it is usually very important to post the correct content of a message, even better to post it together with a message number.

Not to forget that you always should try if you can do the same thing in the online transaction ME22N, a BAPI cannot do wonders if the normal transaction doesn't allow.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the response Jurgen.

Now i am able to delete the requisition.