cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we make server fingerprint field optional instead on mandatory in SFTP adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are integrating SAP HCM with Success-factor only for Employee profile as client is only using the "SF PMS" module.

ABAP program(installed through SH addOn provided by SAP) is generating the Employee profile ".csv" file.

I am developing a bypass scenario to transfer that ''.csv" file to SuccessFactors SFTP server. However, SuccessFactors SFTP server team is not ready to provide me their "server fingerprint", and they are claiming this info is not required to develop interface in PI. The Authentication mode in SFTP communication channel is "Password" based instead of "Private key".

Experts please help me understand is there any possibility to make this field optional? if not what else I can try here?

Thanks,

Farhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Farthan,

Server Fingerprint is the mandatery field to fonfigure the SFTP adapter. kindly check with your admin team to login thorough CoreFTP, it will be genarte and display the Server fingerpring.

please go through the below log.

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/04/11/sap-sftp-sender-adapter-a-quick-w...

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinu,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response. I understand this field is mandatory and I have gone through the Shabarish Vijayakumar blog as well. However, SuccessFactors SFTP server team is not ready to provide me the "server fingerprint". I will again try to convince them that this is required information to build the integration.

Thanks,

Farhan

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

you can check with your adminteam to log in to through COREFTP using the user name password provided by Successfactory team. it will be display the Server fingerprint.

Note : Success factory team never disclose the Server fingerprint.

Regards

Srinivas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183908
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Farhan,

If you don't have the exact finger print please provide * in the field and process the file.

Also as suggested in the blog if you have the logon details of SF please connect using coreFTP you will automatically get the server finger print.If not try with my above suggestion.

Cheers

Pavan