Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Non deletion of leave/attendance in Sent status - ESS

former_member1301503
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have requirement from my client, that they don't want to provide deletion rights to the employees for the leaves which they have applied and are in 'Sent' status.

They want the deletion rights to be with the time administrator.

Request you all to help me understand, what changes can be done in SAP HR to provide this functionality? OR the change is completely at ESS portal side.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Simran Longia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check out table V_T554S_WEB, the last checkboxes => absences cannot be changed, absences cannot be deleted. Check the last one.

But I think it only works for the posted onces. I think you need to implement badi PT_ABS_REQ to achieve this. Method SIMULATE_VIA_BLOP

former_member1301503
Participant
0 Kudos

I checked, that configuration.. the last option is checked for the absence types.

Maybe you are correct.. this works only for those leaves which are approved and not in "Sent" status

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can achieve this via portal configuration maybe? Just hide the delete button. You should open the iview that you want to personalize as a portal administrator in preview mode. Than by holding control and clicking right, you can personalize the screen

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

V-t554s_web> no changes or deletion are for leave in posted status if you want to avoid the deletion of leave in sent status too, put a validation in BADI which checks for this and throw an error message and avoid it that's what other customers do PT_ABS_REQ read this here  http://scn.sap.com/thread/3194206 Object          REPS LPT_ARQ_REQUEST_UIAF07 Object Header  FUGR PT_ARQ_REQUEST_UIA FORM PREPARE_DELETE http://scn.sap.com/thread/3147003

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Employees don't get delete authorization in R/3 or ESS..?

I think so it can be done by Basis consultant check with him he can help you out..

Ur's Mohan

former_member1301503
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

I am not looking for a functionality where an employee can delete the applied leaves.

As per the client's requirement, they want only Time administrator should be able to delete leaves which are in "Sent" status.

Regards

Simran

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Simran,

1. This is common requirement to every client for this what you will do is sit with Basis consultant explain the issue like Except Time admin no one shouldn't delete the Absence type.

2. Because I've come across this scenario this is achieved by Basis consultant it self

Ur's Mohan

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you using WDJ or WDA?

former_member1301503
Participant
0 Kudos

We are using WDJ.