cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the Organizational Dependency of a Set Type

0 Kudos

Hi All,

With the creation of a new set type we made the mistake to not select "Distribution-Chain-Dependent" in the "Org. Dependency"-field.

Now we already maintained a few materials (only in development system) with data in the attributes of this set type, but noticed that the data is not Sales org. dependent. Seems logical, because we forgot to set this org dependency in the set type, but now we want to correct this and I hope you could provide us with the best way to do this.

The field it self is no longer editable in change mode (seems logical, since all tables/structures/relations are already created and messing with this dependency could mess things up) but we really need the org dependency for our product attibutes. So, I wanted to create a new set type, and replace the old one with this new one in our category, but I can't even delete the old set type from our category, because I get the message: "Products of this category already exist; Set type cannot be deleted".

What would be the best way to solve this? (is there a way to change the org dependency of the existing set type?/should I create a new set type? If so, how to delete the old set type and it's data?)

Br,

Martijn.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Anyone?