cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Open Sales Orders in APO system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a requirement in which we have to get all open sales orders in SAP APO system for 2013.  Please suggest if there is some way to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can activate an Imodel for the Sales Orders and this would transfer from ECC to APO all your sales orders.

Do you only want to CIF orders from 2013? do you still have open documents in 2013?

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marino,

Thanks for your answer!

Requirement is not to get SOs from ECC to APO but to get report of all back ordered SOs which are still open in APO system( We want to delete them later). Please let me know if there is any way.

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunatha,

Run /SAPAPO/RRP1.

You can display all the open sales orders in the past.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks again for your Answer.

/SAPAPO/RRP1 is not allowing me to give from date which is older than a month and also, this takes product or location as input which will not serve my purpose. I want a consolidated list of SOs.

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/SAPAPO/RRP1 allows periods older than a month. You will see a warning message, but it is just a warning message. You can press two or three times the Enter key and the report will be executed.

Once you get the list, you can sort, add or remove columns and only see the list of sales orders if this is what you want.

Try again and let me know..

Kind Regards,

Mariano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mariano,

Thanks for your help

I could see Out Bound Delivery inside RRP1 but not Sales Orders. However we can get the corresponding SO from ECC. My question is will it cover all the open Sales Orders?

Regards,

Manjunatha

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunatha,

RRP1 will list all the requirements: sales orders, forecast, dependent demand, putchase order release, etc.

Same than in all the ALV reports, you can change the layout, sort, use filters in order to only see the document that you need, etc.

Here you can an example of my system, where you have sales orders in RRP1:

Kind Regards,

Mariano