Kindly help.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is there any one facing issue after changing the EPF slabs.

we are facing a issue in /3F4 Er Pension , when we maintain PF basis as 15,000 then /3f4 captures exactly 1250.00

But we enter more than 15,000 then it goes back to 541 based on 6500.00

Pls confirm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when PF Basis is more than 15K, then what is the amount in /3FA 

please share the screen shot for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you maintain any value in the table V_T7INF3 in the column PF Eligible pay ?

if so change to 0. otherwise this amount will re-write the EPF Basis amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I transported it to QAS, PF has stopped deducting. /3F1 wage type is not coming in RT. For previous months if there is a retro, it has calculated in wage type /ZF5. But /3F1 wage type is not coming. What can be the reason?

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Tested the same for Arrears (deducted some amount from basic pay) run the payroll, it is calculating correctly. see the screen shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please send me your below screen shots:

Table V_T511P

Feature 40EPF

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its done. Feature 40EPF was maintained wrongly.

Thanks all for the help.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Note 1913265 released have you check that ?

manual steps also there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Praneeth, issue is resolved.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Wait for SAP Notes for this.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

I have checked the SAP Service Portal, and could not find any related note on the same. Also I have changed the PF base amount to Rs. 15000. But now if I give basic less than Rs. 15000, PF comes to Rs.780, and if more than Rs. 15000, then it calculates 12% on basic. It should be now Rs. 1800 and not Rs. 780. And the user wants to get it implemented in this payroll itself. But no notes yet from SAP for this.

When shall the SAP release notes for the same?

Regards,

Bhagyashree

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhagyashree,

I suspect still SAP not yet released for more clarification click on below link

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-58022#comment-525974

Ur's Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you cross check again. it wont come like that what you are saying.

once 780/- and once 1800/-. either it has to take basis as 6500/- or 15000/- it wont take two.

if client want to implement in this payroll only means test in the development server and check all the PF reports with Employer side also (pc00_m40_epf).

if employee has PF Basis more than 15000/- and he opted for PF deduction then 1.61% of Employer share of PF has to deduct from Employee only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you did not get what I mean to say. I have maintained Rs. 15000 as PF base now in V_T511P w.e.f. 01.09.2014, by delimiting the old record. In IT0587, I selected the option Eligible Pay. So when Basic is more than Rs. 15000, then the system calculates 12% on basic earned. If it is less than Rs. 15000, then PF is coming Rs. 780 (as per new rule it should be Rs. 1800). How to change this?

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

i got your problem. i tested the same in my system whether PF Basis is more or less 15K system is calculating * 12% only. in your case why it is acting different didn't understand.

check the processing for that and what PF Basis it is considering when basic is 14K.

if you paste both the screen shots for 14 K & 15K is helpful to suggest.

former_member318082
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi..

It is not correct check the PF configure IT0587 there tick mark on PF Basis for actual calculate on basic 12%.

former_member318082
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi.

Here nothing impact on PF it's only reflecting on Pension Fund check WT- /3F4 & /3FC correct calculating or not pension fund.

former_member318082
Participant
0 Kudos

Share what is the dump error you are getting...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, the dump was in the payslip I was using. Also, now PF is coming 780 only.

Regards,

Bhagyashree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually the issue is, if Basic is more than Rs. 15000, then it is deducting on Basic * 12%. If less than 15000, then Rs. 780. Is this correct?

Regards,

Bhagyashree

former_member318082
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi..Bhagyashree,

Just go to SM30 enter table as V_T511P after click on maintain then  select in Constant column on PFBAS check already existing limit is 6500/- that will delimit start date from 01.09.2014 & after change amount as 15000/- after that save the record & test as you required calculation.

That's why doesn't required note or any thing as per my knowledge. So if you are not clear wait for assistant for experts.

Regards,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done that. Receiving short dump while payroll run.

Please help me solve the issue.

Regards,

Bhagyashree