cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC1B transaction dedicated costcenter for material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with transaction MC1B and the costcenter which is allocated to the materials.

If I now do a posting with MC1B for 2 different materials they all come on the same costelement and costcenter. I want to have a different costcenter for each material. What do I have to do

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mansoor_khan4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Material Master -Profit Center will assigned...

In OKB9- Against PC we can assign Cost Center ...

If You can issue Cost Center -no issue...

If your Material belongs to same profit center- if you want to post to Different Cost Center not possible - need to go for Validation/Substitution

or

Need to create Separate Account modifier..

Regd,

Khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

Ok. My 2 material have different profitcenter in master data.

Does this mean that if i put in OKB9

Costelement A with profitcenter of material A and put costcenter A and

Costelement A with profitcenter of material B and put costcenter B this would solve my issue?

This means we have 2 times costelement  with different PC and CC in OKB9?

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can define the account assignment for cost element only one time. Define cost element with company code in OKB9 and select the option '3' in account assignment details. After that select the row and select detail per profit centre. Here you have to input the below values.

PC      Cost centre

A               A

B               B

Regards,

Mukthar

mansoor_khan4
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stijn,

As explained by Mr Mukhtar that process you need follow to differentiate CE- to two PC-CC

Regd,

Khan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok thanks for clarification. In my the following is shown--> first general account assignments and below a list with PC and CC. Does this means that if the profitcenter is not in the list the general account assignments are followed? (in the general account assignments there is a cc shown)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stijn,

It seems that your case Cost Centre assignment cvomes from OKB9.

If the two materials are assigned to different Profit Centres in material master you can assign in OKB9 different CCs based on Profit Centres.

Regards,

Szymon