cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadcast messages in SAP CRM IC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We have Broadcast message feature in SAP CRM IC and we have configured the same for IC Manager role but we wanted this feature to be available for IC ADMIN role as well.

We have tried all adding all the objects related to Broadcast message and still "Create Broadcast Message" link is not coming in Manage Operations. Is it possible to make this feature available for ADMIN role as well? If yes, please guide me.

Thanks a lot in Advance!

Lakshman

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

I'm not sure what all objects you have added, but you can try adding the standard work center (IC-MGRMA, assuming you haven't changed it) in the navigation bar profile of your IC Admin role then make it visible in the Define Business Role config under "Adjust Work Center Group Links".

Is it still not coming.

Regards,

Shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobhit,

Thanks for the response.

Problem is that i am getting the "Manage Operations" link in Navigation bar for IC ADMIN role as well but when i click on the Manage Operations, under create block there is nothing for ADMIN role whereas for MANAGER role, i get Broadcast Message link under create block. We have even assigned Authorization object CRM_BM but still the link to create Broadcast messaging is not visible for ADMIN role.

Thanks

Lakshman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, so you have similar config with create Group ID for BM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks for the response. Yes the Visible checkbox is not checked for ADMIN role and that is why it is not coming.

Thanks for your help in resolving the issue.