cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to bold a cell verticle line in Cross-tab Format Grid Lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am unable to bold a random Cell vertical line inside the cross-tab. My cross-tab is having access database which pulls every data correctly,

To elaborate , here is the images to make it clear.

First one is the current output of cross-tab & 2nd one is the desired output :

To make it more clear ,

I am giving the screenshot of Format grid lines option,  when I have selected Cell vertical lines , I can change Line options (Like style,width,color) from it. When I change it, it changes all three lines simultaneously. But, in that, I just want to bold only the last line of this grid.

The screenshot as follows (To denote the lines, I have put numbering under the vertical lines, where I want to bold only the third one) :

Please let me know, if  any solution to this. I m using CRVS_13.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Monijit,

This can't be done via the 'Gridlines' option in CR.

The only way to do this is by:

1) Turning the 'Cell Margins' off

2) Dynamically turning on the Left and right 'Border' (using Grid Value functions) for cells so that it looks like a thick line

-Abhilash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhilash !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Monojit,

Follow the Abhilash's point use the Grid Value functions of  'GridRowColumnValue (name) ' that can be realize.

--Alex

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to do this way..

Right click on crosstab - > crosstab expert -> customize style -> select your particular column then goto Format Grid Lines -> select your particular one based view -> ok..

I hope this not yet possible because select 1 automatically 2,3 vertical lines are selected..

See how it works......Please update ASAP

tHANKS,

dj

0 Kudos

Hello,

No, there is limited abilities in this object formatting. Same limitation as in the Full version of CR Designer.

I'll move your post to the CR Designer forum. Someone there may have a work around for you

Other than creating a manual Crosstab report.

Don