cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buttons in Work manager6.0 Client UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently running Work Manager 6.0 on  SMP2.3 , My Work manager application should run on Windows 7 device with 1366x768 resolution ,

But due to the resolution being small i had to design each screen arranging the styles and Font to suit it to my Agentry Client:v6.1.3.10200 on device

Though now the Screens appear fine with allignment, i have issue with the Work order status screen and the buttons(start,hold,transfer) inside it are  not appearing , i have tried below steps :

1) Under "WorkOrderStatusTileView" screen set created Windows platform 1366x768

2)Copied screen  from "WorkOrderStatusTileView_Detail_iPad" to the windows platform screen "WorkOrderStatusTileView"

3)Added transmit button as below screen shot and published the changes and transmitted

But yet the screen in device UI appears as below screen shot where buttons and Status screen are not seen

Can anybody guide me in this part.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashwini

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ashwini,

Check how many rows are defined for the screen and also the position / height of the notes field.  It could be the notes is being displayed on top of the buttons so you cannot see them.

Maybe temporarily set the notes to hidden and see if the buttons display.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your reply,

I have tried those steps which you mentioned but still am not able to figure out.

Below screen shot of  position/size

If you have any valid documentation on these UI Agentry developments could you please share.

Regards,

Ashwini

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Ashwini,

How many rows and columns have you set for your screen definition?

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

I have done some modifications in changing the Size and positions as you suggested and now its visible ,Thanks to you for your  quick reply and solution.

But i see though the buttons are visible, they are not in enabled status, can you please guide me in this ?

Regards,

Ashwini Kanchan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest opening a new thread for the buttons not being enable because it is a different issue then before.

STephen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also look at Work Manager 6.1 on SMP 3.0 which doesn't require as long of screen resolutions for WPF clients.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

I dont have Sets up for Work manager 6.1

Regards,

Ashwini

paolo_boni
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ashwini,

I have same behavior: buttons are not enable.

Please could you share how set up correctly Work Manager 6.1 app ?

Thanks and Best Regards,

Paolo

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Paolo,

Please open a new thread for your issue as it is a new issue.

--Bill