cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PT 60 (TM) Evaluation run successfully but getting Payroll log "Check Time Evaluation"

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

Please provide information to solve below issue,

One Employee suspended from the period 10.09.2014 to 12.09.2014 (3 days) and again canceled from suspended action from 13.09.2014

We using +TM and while Run PT60 it's executed successfully, but while run payroll we are get payroll log Error : Please Check Time Evaluation

Reference Screen :

Suspension action performed and recalled for the period  (10.09.2014 to 13.09.2014)

IT2011 for the period (09.09.2014 to 12.09.2014) no record updated

IT0003 status (Payroll status)

Payroll log Error : Please check Time Evaluation

Kindly help to solve this issue, as Time Evaluation (PT60) executed successfully but in payroll showing check Time evaluation.

Thanks

Prabu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prabu,

why don't you try do with deleting his suspension action for the period of 10.09.2014 to 12.09.2014 & maintain these days with LOP and rerun Payroll. because anyway he isn't getting amount for from 10.09.2014 to 12.09.2014.

I think so this way can help to you.

Ur's Mohan

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Sorry for the delay in response,

Dear Venkatesh,

Thank you very much for detail explanation in right process, as you said i maintained employment status as "

Inactive" in Table V_T529A but there is no impact still the same issue remains in payroll log.

Dear Mohan,

Suspension action is required to as per business policy to monitor, and it's not recommended to delete and run payroll with LOP days.

Dear Shankar,

As you suggested, we delimited IT8 with zero value and tried, but there are no impact in payroll, still the same payroll log problem appeared.

Thank you all for your valuable suggestions, please help us to resolve this issue..

Thanks

Prabu.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I said that maintain special payment status as "0" at configuration level and delete the action and recreate the record once you made the changes at configuration level special payment as "0" then check and let us know.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

Thanks for the information,

As you suggested maintain Special payment status as "0" and again performed suspenction action, but still the same payroll log error is reflecting.

Note : For test pupose, we process payroll with Negative Time managment (Time management status as 0 No Time evaluation in infotype 7) - Payroll run successfully,

Butt now we are in Positive Time management, and when run with positive Time below payroll log error is appearing.

We tried all the posibilities. please help to provide some information to solve this issue as we are stuck in October payroll.

Below screen for reference:

PA40 -- special payment status as "0" for suspension action

Table : T529A special payment status as "0" for suspension action

Error in RT table : Check Time Evaluation.

Evan special payment status made as "0" for suspension action still the error is appeared.

Please provide information to solve this issue as we are struggling in current month payroll.

Thanks

Prabu.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As mentioned can you check with technical consultant and ask him to include the status 1 as well in the logic since we do not know what kind of logic has been written in that function and what business process client following i have suggested you to use the standard procedure where you can restrict payroll for inactive days that you can check by commenting the ZEVEN and then check all the values are coming properly with out ZEVEN in the schema if everything works fine then comment it completely if not analyse the logic of function with help of technical consultant.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

Thanks for immditate responces.

As you suggested, I try uncommenting with ZEVN, if any isuus comes, I will check with technicial consultant.

Thanks for providing useful informations.

Warm Regards

Prabu.

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Prabu,

I think so your ABAPER ZEVEN custom function is copied by TEVEN and also i can't sure that which logic he applied i think so he the only one person can help to you.

Ur's Mohan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prabuganesh,

I would recommend you to go through the functional specification for this custom function to understand its functionality and why it was built.

That will help you to understand why you are encountering this error.

I believe this scenario may not have been taken into consideration while designing this custom function.

Thanks and regards,

Vivek Barnwal

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh and Vivek,

Thanks for the information,

In +TM, while Time evaluation generate, the date should be recorded in Attendance (IT2011) or Absence (IT2001) or Week of / Public holiday,

But in this scenario, employee suspended periods (09.09.2014 to 12.09.2014) not recorded any details

(Absence/ Attendance/ Woff/ PH), So due to this may the payroll error occurs.

Employee suspended period - employee status - Inactive.

If some provide information it would be help me to achieve this scenario.

Thanks

Prabu

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The status of employee itself saying that employee should not have attendance record and absence records i.e employee is not active with company.

even if it is a problem with time events and absences record error should be appeared when you are executing time evaluation program but error is appearing while you are executing payroll program

So there might be relation with status of the employee in the coding of ZEVEN.

as suggested can you check with technical consultant and find out what is required either minor changes in the program or changing master data of employee accordingly.

Regards

Venkatesh

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Venkatesh,

Sorry for the delay in replay,

We observed that, When employee is in inactive (ex : 3 days suspended in a month),system not considered him for payroll process,

Kindly provide information to include inactive (suspend) employees in the payroll process.

Thanks

Prabu

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Prabhu,

Whenever employee recalled from suspension then check with the below action done then might rquired to change the logic which has been put in the ZEVEN function and it's depend on the business call.

As per my observation you can do that employee is active but in a temporary suspend then you can do that make IT8 zro from that day onwards and when he comes and suspension has been finished then run another action saying that no suspension acting normal employment and create IT8 from date onwards.

So due to this your IT8 will be delimited correctly. Check and let me know.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What exactly your requirement is am not aware but y looking at the screen Function ZEVEN it is a custom function so according to the employment status some thing has been coded for the function, 1) Till what extent function ZEVEN being used in the schema that you have to analyze.

2) When looked at screen shot 10.09.2014 - 12.09.2014 17 Suspension action employment status is "1" and special payment as well "1"  here i can add one point "If client do not want to pay the employees" who are under suspension action make the status "0" at configuration level i.e employee is not entitled for any payments for the particular period since he is under disciplinary action for that period.

Let assume that in the above case as well employee is suspended which means we are not going to evaluate his time related data and not entitled for any payments from organization so SAP has given a provision where you can use employment status and payment status

Here we can utilize the employment status "1" Not with company but active that means no valid records are required such as absence and attendance system will not execute time evaluation for that period.

Similarly payment works in the same pattern as you maintained planned basic pay as some 30000 amount which means per a day employee is eligible for 1000 when it comes to the calculation part with status of special pay "0".

Per a day is 1000 but employee special pay status is "0" for 3 days so system not considers these 3 days for entitlement even though you are having a valid record in basic pay and it gives you the out put as 27000.

Further more i can say one thing if client wanted to pay the employee with some other conditions even though he is under suspension action then we can look into this.

That varies depends on the requirement what exactly your requirement still am not aware.

Check and let us know what their need.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your query is answered you can close thread.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you take the help of ABAP'er  and request him to debug the code so that you will get an idea what condition it is checking in the program and accordingly you can modify it or else anything is required to be maintained in master data you can maintain it.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you share the input table details of function ZEVEN.

It's not an standard function so might have this an issue about condition or logic written in this custom function.

Regards,

Sankarsan

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

ZEVEN - Input Table

ZL -- Table

Table --AB

Table --ALP

Table -- P0000

Table -- P0007

Table -- LRT

Function ZEVEN -- Logic (PE04)

ZEVEN - Input parameter

ZEVEN -- Output parameter

Dear Sankarsan,

Thanks for your valuable information, here above I given Function : ZEVEN Input and related table,

Kindly suggest to solve this payroll log issue.

Thanks in advance

Prabu

former_member222616
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Thanks

Prabu