cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edition in MDG-F 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

In my workshop, I have seen a hundreds of cost center master records that are created with valid to date 06/30/2015 vs 12/31/9999.

However, in MDG-F 7.0, valid to date is determined in Edition and Edition is always created with valid to date 12/31/9999. Given this limitation, how do I load these cost centers that are end dated on 06/20/2015 into MDG-F 7.0?

Thanks for your help,

LUO

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luo

Please refer page no 12 and 13 form below

[PDF]SAP Master Data Governance for Financial Data – Overview

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Luo

Before creating edition for CC and PC, you must check the back end data and its validity. Download the entire data based on valid from and valid to date and then start creating editions.

The first edition will have validity to 9999 but once you release the previous edition and create new, your validity will change accordingly.

Make sure you start creating from old to new. Then in that case you will able to create edition in future date too.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

But in this case, those cost centers I run into trouble with are those each of which only has one line of record in CSKS table though. for example, Cost Center #1, valid to 06/30/2015. there is no second or third line of record for the same cost center #1 contained in the same table CSKS.  What I can do if I want to load it into MDG-F or I want to create it from MDG-F.

Thanks,

LUO