Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP_POST to .aspx URL/form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

My requirement is to post data to an aspx form from ABAP program. After searching in the forums, I decided to use HTTP_POST function module to achieve the goal.

Now when I execute my program, I do get the status as 'OK' and status code of '200' but data is not getting posted to the form. The way I have been trying to pass data is - I have a structure with field names same as the form field names. I populate the corresponding values in the local work area and append it to request_body table. Which I have come to realize may not be the correct way. I also tried passing the data same way to request header, that did not work either.

Does someone have example code on how to use HTTP_POST? or suggestions? I tried where-used on the FM, but could not find anything discreet.

Or at a higher level, is this approach right to post data?

Thanks! 

#HTTP #POST #ASPX #ASPNET #ASP

2 REPLIES 2

aarif_baig
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Thanks Aarif!

I did come across this post. I can reach the HTTP service. Trying to make the parameters values work. But still not able to.