Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem for access RFC through webservice

debdatta_panda
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have faced one problem in webservice.I have developed one RFC and created webservice for that function module.Also created a service consumer..When I have called my function module in my SAP server,it is working fine.But when I am going to test it through SOAP testing tool then it is showing the following error..

<soap-env:Envelope xmlns:soap-env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<soap-env:Header xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd">

<wsse:Security xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd">

<wsu:Timestamp wsu:Id="ts-D2765CAD8E121ED48FF67C2078E90A01">

<wsu:Created>2014-09-19T04:17:33Z</wsu:Created>

<wsu:Expires>2014-09-19T04:19:03Z</wsu:Expires>

</wsu:Timestamp>

</wsse:Security>

</soap-env:Header>

<soap-env:Body>

<soap-env:Fault>

<faultcode>soap-env:Server</faultcode>

<faultstring xml:lang="en">Processing Error. More details in WS Error Log (transaction SRT_UTIL) by selection with UTC timestamp 20140919041733</faultstring>

<detail/>

</soap-env:Fault>

</soap-env:Body>

</soap-env:Envelope>

Please help...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you do what is said in the error message ?

Processing Error. More details in WS Error Log (transaction SRT_UTIL) by selection with UTC timestamp 20140919041733

And what did you see there  ? Any further messages ?

The message says it is a processing error and comes from SAP, therefore SOAP testing tool (whic one are you using ?) is working correct.

I suspect some wrong data in the request, but you wil have to follow the instructions first and let us know the result.

debdatta_panda
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

This error was gone.I am facing another problem.

Actually my requirement is that I have to consume data from web service and update some zfield in AFVC table..I have written one RFC which capture data from webservice and update the AFVC table in SAP.

When I am running this RFC function module from SAP it is updating SAP table AFVC..

But currently when I am testing this webservice from SOAP tool,then the AFVC table is not updated.And one message table which is populated through RFC in SAP..This is also not populating through SOAP toll..

SOAP tool response is under--

<soap-env:Envelope xmlns:soap-env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/">

<soap-env:Header>

<wsse:Security xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd" xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd">

<wsu:Timestamp wsu:Id="ts-D2765CAD8E121EE48FF879CC317C4F07">

<wsu:Created>2014-09-19T06:11:34Z</wsu:Created>

<wsu:Expires>2014-09-19T06:13:04Z</wsu:Expires>

</wsu:Timestamp>

</wsse:Security>

</soap-env:Header>

<soap-env:Body>

<n0:ZfmWoSimsUpdateResponse xmlns:n0="urn:sap-com:document:sap:soap:functions:mc-style">

<ItRfcret>

<item>

<Zztype>S</Zztype>

<Zzid>String 2</Zzid>

<Zznumber>003</Zznumber>

<Zzmessage>String 4</Zzmessage>

</item>

</ItRfcret>

<ItSims>

<item>

<ZzworkOr>4009543</ZzworkOr>

<ZzdocDate>2014-09-19</ZzdocDate>

<Zzqty>1.0</Zzqty>

<ZzpartNo>CAT-2296177</ZzpartNo>

<ZzcauseComents>Cause Comments</ZzcauseComents>

<ZzgroupPart>Group Part</ZzgroupPart>

<ZzservCode>13</ZzservCode>

<Zzbreakdown>X</Zzbreakdown>

<ZzusageReading>120.0</ZzusageReading>

<ZzusageUom>H</ZzusageUom>

<ZzsmuChangeDate>2014-09-19</ZzsmuChangeDate>

<Zzdurablity>X</Zzdurablity>

</item>

</ItSims>

</n0:ZfmWoSimsUpdateResponse>

</soap-env:Body>

</soap-env:Envelope>

debdatta_panda
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

One message is also showing in SOAP UI log....Which is :

Fri Sep 19 11:58:19 IST 2014:INFO:qe1tipl.tiplindia.com:8000 requires authentication with the realm 'SAP NetWeaver Application Server [QE1/300]'

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you wil need to contact your basis administrator team for this. It sounds to me like the system you are testing from is not allowed to communicate with SAP (qe1tipl.tiplindia.com:8000).

I base this purely on the message that is given. I might be wrong though.

Please contact your basis team for this message.

Also which tool are you using to test the web service ?

And are you sure the data in your request is correct ? I see values like "String 4" and "Cause Comments". Are you absolutely sure that these values (and all other values in your request) can be handled by your RFC function module ?

And a last remark is that according to your error details you are communicating with a quality system QE1/300. Is that correct ? Did you transport the RFC to quality an did you create a logical port in system QE1/300 ?

debdatta_panda
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

My testing tool is SOAP UI 5.0.0..The data "Cause Comment" is correct and the value "String4" also correct..Actually the parameter <ItRfcret> is for message output..initially you have to pass some data..For this reason I have passed those parameter..So data are correct..

At last.Yes,I am trying to communicate with server QE1/300.I have transported my RFC in server QE1/300..And also created logical port in server QE1/300.

debdatta_panda
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Please give me solution on that issue..

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you contact your basis team?

debdatta_panda
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

When I am going to execute my service consumer from my SAP server then I have found one error..Error is.

Error when calling SOAP Runtime functions: SRT: Processing error in Internet Communication Framework: ("ICF Error when receiving")

Error when processing Web service call.

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you contact your basis team ? It looks like there have never been any webservices yet and the ICF needs to be configured (services need to be activated in SICF maybe ?)

debdatta_panda
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Definitely I should contact with our Basis team.But one thing is that,another Web

service regarding PM Maintenance Order is working fine..So can you tell me why this situation is occurred???I am confused..One web service is working fine another not....

debdatta_panda
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Mainly the error is ICM_HTTP_TIMEOUT..Whose text is written before..

PeterJonker
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Debdatta,

I am out of ideas. If you have already web services working in your system then my previous suggestion (activating services in SICF) is probably not going to help.

The time out message is interesting though.

Did you ask the people who provide the service if they are receiving any message ? Maybe they can open a trace and let you know if they are receiving your request. If they do and they have send back a response then at least you know your request has arrived and the problem is with receiving the request.

I am sorry I can't give you much more suggestions. A trace at the servcie provider together with a trace by your basis team at the SAP side might give some more insight in where exactly the error is generated.

debdatta_panda
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing ICM_HTTP_TIMEOUT when access the RFC through web service.Can you please tell me how the problem will solve..

rainer_hbenthal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

what parts of

<faultstring xml:lang="en">Processing Error. More details in WS Error Log (transaction SRT_UTIL) by selection with UTC timestamp 20140919041733</faultstring>

you don't understand?