Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Career Opportunity SAP SD for 10 year experienced Sales Opps & Business Development

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Members

If any of the seniors can guide me for the possible starting Job opportunities in SAP SD. I am currently attending SAP SD course online supposed to be completed in this month. Since i am familiar with the business scenarios therefore not finding it tough to understand the functionality.

One question constantly troubling me is the starting Job opportunity. Would it be advisable to go for CRM module as well or i can depend on SD for Jobs

Thanks

Al Gupt

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Al,

If you look at your country job portal, there would be a quite good opportunity in SAP SD compare to SAP CRM.  However, SAP CRM is emerged now and it will have a big market in future.  If you want to stand out from slight competition, you can check for SAP CRM.

Choose wisely, you need to stick with one thing for atleast 3 years to get around full knowledge once you chosen, so check pros and cons of both in your country before getting into the right module.

Regards

GGOPII

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Initially you can work as SAP-SD consultant and later on Upgrade to SAP-CRM

During Training it everything  looks Familiar but when it comes to Actual implementation it will be complex.The requirement changes from client to client

more ever SAP-CRM implementations are Few due to tough compettion from Third party CRM softwares.

you need rich experience in CRM to get a job market