cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.0: Info about rejected roles in the CUP Email

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

the GRC componetent CUP seems to be technically mature in comparison to Role Management component, but there is one thing where I am not sure, is it an error or did I miss some config parameters:

When the CUP Request ist closed, the user gets an email (Template ID: GRAC_AR_CLOSE). Not all of the roles were approved, some of the roles were rejected. But the user gets an email where only the approved roles are listed:

We would like to inform the user about the status of all roles in the CUP requests: which roles were approved and which roles were rejected. Is it possible to configure in MSMP Workflow?

Right now we have the following setting:

Thanks,

regards Sabrina

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabrina,

To notify the requester for the roles which got rejected, you can try with Email notification template: GRAC_MSMP_ERM_REJECTED for the for the message class.

You can create custom version of this template. For more understanding on how to customize the Email notification template, you can refer to: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/605077fc-3577-2e10-e1a6-a743514d4...

Hope this helps, Let us know if you face any issues.

Regards,

Ameet

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all and Sabrina G.,

Do you succeed to your need?

I have the same issue, I tried but not succesfully 😞

Regards,

Mélanie

Former Member
0 Kudos

The "Provisioning" variables only list out the approved/provisioned items.

Currently I don't believe anyone has found a great solution or workaround for the desired behavior of being able to list out the actual rejected items in the notifications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Melanie,

I couldnt solve the issue, and currently I´m not in the GRC team anymore. I agree with Harinam, I dont think that my colleagues found a solution for this issue. But good luck anyway!

Best regards

Sabrina.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Submitted Idea in SMP . Kindly vote up.

Notification on rejected roles : View Idea

Thank you

ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Submitted Idea in SMP . Kindly vote up.

Notification on rejected roles : View Idea

Thank you

ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cross check the template to check if either of

%PROVISIONIG%

or

%PROVISIONIG_WITHOUT_PASSWORD%

is present in template.

Regards,

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nishant,

we are using the

%PROVISIONING%

Do you think, we should they the another one?

regards,

Sabrina

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sabrina,

without password indicates only that the password that was created for a system is not sent. If a role is rejected you won't see that with the provisioning variable. This variable only sends the information from provisioning log. So in case something got rejected you won't have a provisioning for that.

Regards,

Alessandro

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sabrina,

Technically only provisioned roles details will be present in %PROVISIONING% variable. If you want to send the user details about rejected roles you should handle it with APPROVED or REJECTED notifications at role owner stage.

Again the issue is at role owner stage, if you are rejecting any role and since it is rejection at LineItem level, REJECTION notification will not work and you should use APPROVED notification as per your requirement.

Check below notes for role rejection:

2007048 - ARQ: REJECT notifications not being sent out

1849378 - GRC-10.0- MSMP, rejection notification is not getting triggered in case of 'System and Role' setting at Stage level

1960393 - No detailed user notification for the rejected roles

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

thanks for the usefull hints. Indeed I realized, that if I am rejecting roles at the line item Level, the user didnt get the rejection notification.

I will check the notes.

If I get the issue solved, I will let you know about results. What I need is actually a combination of

GRAC_AC_CLOSE and GRAC_MSMP_ERM_REJECTED. Lets see whether I can combine them.

regards,

Sabrina

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sabrina,

I think this template GRAC_MSMP_ERM_REJECTED is used for BRM and not for ARQ.

Regards,

Madhu.