Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBTA - System Under Test (SUT) Error for SAP ABAP Backend

karlcaj
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am currently configuring SAP Component Based Test Automation (CBTA) and encountered this error when setting the System Under Test (SUT),

The SID, Product Name, UI Technologies fields are not populated when the RFC specifically used for CBTA is set:

This stops me from proceeding and completing the SUT set up. Target system for SUT is ECC 6.0 and the RFC has been set with the default technical user profile from SOLMAN_SETUP. System Data Container (SDC) is set with the RFC from above, and the following SAP Notes have been implemented,

1. Under 1980348 - Collective Note CBTA: corrections on ST-TST 300 SP3 for Solution Manager

a. 2002689 Selfcheck: invalid check of notes 

b. 1996841 Creating CBTA test script from PFA recording fails

c. 1988170  Usability improvements for SUT Management 

Appreciate you help! Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Karl,

the technical destination is not a trusted one, but a login destination with a non-dialog user. Just for info : when wanting to check its consistency, you can't (and must not be able due to security requirements) to logon to the SUT via the RFC from SM59, but you may execute connection- and authorization check from there. But in your case, as SUT Management shows the green LED in the status column, you do not need to carry out that check from SM59

I would rather suppose that there is an issue with a CBTA specific authorization granted to the technical user. Such would not break the RFC itself, but lead to missing functionality. Which is the ST-PI level on the SUT? Did you follow the CBTA installation note, which, depending on the ST-PI level requests a role upload to the SUT before executing the CBTA Solman Setup scenario?

regards

Andreas

karlcaj
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Apologies for the late reply. SUT is 2008_1_* SP 10. I took a look at note 1992777 - Authorizations for CBTA users on the System under Test but did not implement it. Right now we upgraded Solution Manager to SP 12 and I am in the process of applying CBTA SP4.

Best Regards,

Karl

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karl,

Try to give trusted RFC over here.

The setup will be complete and you will be able to execute.

Thanks,

Subhashini.

karlcaj
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Subhashini,

RFC is set to trusted but still no success.

Thanks,

Karl

sonalkumar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Karl,

What is the version of the SAP SolMan?

Regards,

Sonal

karlcaj
Explorer