cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of rows inside a cell in table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hie all,

I have a requirement in that I have to create the number of rows inside the cell of table. I did it using the subforms as a body page of a row.

but facing problems when you have number of rows such as data truncation and overlapping of rows..

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also create table inside the cell of the column by following steps:

1.Select the Cell of the Column in table.

2.Go to Table -->Insert-->and choose as per your requirement(You can adjust the row ans column as per your requirement).

3. Go to Pallette-->Border and hide the border if not required.

This is will not create problem of overlapping or truncation.

Regards,

Shweta

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi mandar,

the marked one cannot have flowed in my opinion, because it shows up in a specific height, that is one of the cells, where it goes wrong, right?

I'm pretty sure there is something wrong with the output-type.

A good solution for me is always to extract the small piece of the tree into a new form and process just that small part. (BTW: you can easily copy/paste it into another form)

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar

Can you please be more cleare about the requarment and the problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

In above picture, safety and security is main row of the table acc_modification.In that I have a cell untitled Text Field, I wrap this cell into two subforms :

1) it_ts1 is the main subform which include the second table which data I want to display in that cell

2) (Untitled Subform) I used it as a body row

In this configuration when data got exceed I am getting a problem of data truncation, and sometimes the page between two main rows display as blank.

--Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mandar

Check that the second subform is set to 'repeat subform for each data item' in object-binding palett.

Shai

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did it.........

Regards,

Mandar Gavkar

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm pretty sure you have as output type position for each cell. My first try would be to surround all of it and type it as flowed.

Hope this solve your issue

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

NO, It has output type as FLOWED still its giving a problem.

-Mandar