cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Business One 9.0 Outlook Integration Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

When sending an email through outlook integration, before the email is sent, outlook pops up a windows asking if you want to close outlook. This happens every time an email is sent using the Outlook Integration. SAP is 9.0 PL13, and Outlook is 2013. Anyone else seeing this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I still can't believe there is no answer for this one.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with SAP support.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

When running SAP and outlook as administrator, it sends the email, but I get this message now when going back to outlook after clicking send.

If I close outlook completely, it will send emails all day long. But once outlook is opened, I get the above message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've checked all over, and can't find any information on it. It sends the email if outlook 2013 is closed. I'm wondering if there is a permission or something I'm missing.

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Barran,

It would be better to log this incident to SAP global support because I've checked the sap note 1064323, but this note is not valid for SAP B1 9.0 release and higher version. The sap note 1910413 is just an information of the platform either sap b1 platform and microsoft outlook platform.

Rgds,

Jimmy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure if this is a permission/trust issue with Outlook 2013. I was unable to get a screen of the pop up, but the pop up only happens on an admin user on the pc. Regular users get no pop up, and just the instant BO2069 error unable to send email in SAP. When outlook is closed, emails send without issue. Only when outlook is open does it not send emails.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check below SAP notes. If not solve your issue, raise ticket to SAP support.

1910413 - OI_Outlook Integration setup on SAP Business One

1064323 - OI: MS Outlook does not send new mail with OI
installed

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible to post pop up window here?

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan