Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field AWART of infotype 2001.

ronaldo_aparecido
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys.

when i change the field awart of 2001 infotype by PA30 wokt .ok.

But when i do by portal it uses the  HR_INFOTYPE_OPERATION  and don´t work.

I seach exits but don´t find why don´t work.

Could you please give me suggestions?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi,

Breakpoint at HR_PSBUFFER_GETDETAIL function module. Debug this FM where 2001 is getting populated. See if the field AWART is among the changed fields with the new data in PS table.

Cheers!

5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

Hi,

Breakpoint at HR_PSBUFFER_GETDETAIL function module. Debug this FM where 2001 is getting populated. See if the field AWART is among the changed fields with the new data in PS table.

Cheers!

0 Kudos

Hi akhila thanks for reply.

I put the external break point in this function but don´t stop ,when i execute the process.

0 Kudos

Hi Ronaldo,

What is the user id for portal is it different from your id if yes do as below:

1 ) in infotype 0105 change communication to ur SAP user id and then put session BP or

2 ) in Editor go to settings check debugger tab and hard code the Portal id there.

But i would recommend 1st because as a developer u will have more control over debugging but if you are checking in Prod u will have to go with 2nd option.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Hi Ronaldo,

Were you able to debug??

Thanks

0 Kudos

Yes Aarif .

But i use external debug in Quality and i discovered that problem occurs because a modify in key field of infotype before call function .

I change it then worked.

Thanks.

Please could you pass links of study abap-HCM ?please.

Thanks.