cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI 4.1 SP4 Workspaces are not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I had few BI workspaces configured and working correctly, but since we upgraded to 4.1 SP4 ( or at least noticed now )  the workspaces are not having any effect. Either through caching in IE or due to reasons unknown to me some workspaces are defaulted for some user groups but changing them to point to something else or assigning a newly created workspace is not having desired effect.  I was told that this is a known bug and might be fixed in a later patch - I don't see any patches listed/issue fixed documented. Any ideas?

thanks

Prahalad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182521
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here you go for Known & fixed issues for each version.

SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 – SAP Help Portal Page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manikandan.  

Thanks for your pointer - I read each one of the workspace issues but there is none that's applicable to WebI, the closest was related to Analysis 4.1  ( attached is a screenshot ) but even that is not exactly what I am seeing for WebI. In WebI newly created workspace is assigned for a newly created group but has no effect. I will do some more experimenting and get back.

nico_epiuse
Explorer
0 Kudos

Prahalat,

I am using 4.1 SP4 and we are facing the same issue even when applying a simple change in Launch Pad preference to display a Public Folder (for Everyone) rather than the default Home; the change just does not have any effect.

It certainly worked fine with 4.1 SP2

Let me know if you make any progress.

Nico

Answers (0)