Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to View Follow up Transactions in Interaction Record

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have created a prospect performed the lead transaction on the prospect from the IC Role, the interaction record gets created as per the customization settings maintained, I have also performed a follow up meeting request on the lead transaction however in the follow up tab of the Interaction record, the transaction type, description and employee responsible are all blank, please advice what customization settings I need to perform for the same

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

You have to setup the control copy in the following path:

Transaction SPRO >  Customer Relationship Management > Transactions > Basic Settings > Copying Control for Business Transactions > Define Copying Control for Business Transaction Types

Make also sure that:

- You have authorizations for followup transaction

- Followup transaction is allowed for webui channel

- Also I would recommend to activate this setting (more info on note 661305): SPRO > Customer Relationship Management > Transactions > Settings for Activities > Activate Copying Control for Activities

Check if it helps you a little more.

Kind regards,

Garcia

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

I did maintain the copy control settings and now I can see the transaction type settings, however other fields like description, employee responsible and planned date are blank could you please advice further, I created the activity as a follow up and maintained its description employee responsible, however those details do not appear in the follow up tab in the interaction record.

Kind Regards

Atul

BGarcia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Those fields, Description, Responsible employee and Planned date, are delivered empty so end user can fill them before creating the followup transaction. After creation, the application will update the followup transaction with each one of these fields, if they're not empty.

Kind regards,

Garcia

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

As indicated by Garcia, the follow up view on the interaction record view set only allows creation of follow up transaction and is not indicated to display already created follow up transactions.

You can enter data, like "description" in the follow up view and

• press button "Follow Up" for  Quick Create: here a new follow up transaction is created in the background for the entered data and added to the activity clipboard. To display the business transaction, you can click on the link in the activity clipboard
  • click on link "Follow Up Details":  a follow up transaction is created with the data but user automatically navigates to the corresponding view to enter additional information. Also in this case, the follow up transaction is added to the activity clipboard.

You might check KBA 1781481 for troubleshooting follow up transaction and note 2039600 which introduces display of the activity clipboard in the navigation bar.

Best Regards,

Sigrid

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid and Bruno,

Thanks for the replies, I was thinking the other way around where once the follow up transactions are filled with these fields the same will get updated, however as indicated by Bruno these fields need to be filled manually which will then be seen in the follow up transaction

Kind Regards

Atul

Answers (0)