Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terminate Account - Mapped System

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When our ECC user request for ECC roles, if those roles have mapped BW roles then user will be created and roles will be assigned in BW also as per our settings.

While Terminating the user when selected system is ECC, is it possible to Terminate the user in BW as well without selecting BW system explicitly in the request.

This was the requirement from the client.

Is this possible as I heard that our client says "It is possible for them in GRC 5.3" .. I couldn't check their 5.3 config, but wanted to know if that scenario is possible or not.

Please provide your suggestions

Regards,

Sai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

In non CUA system, this may not be possible. one option is controlling system list from terminate user account template itself.

I had similar experience(wherein account where deleted in system where all user had access), when have requested client to show demo found it was done manually by someone while approving the request.

Can you request client for demo showing the steps/execution before checking in configuration? Probably not possible without template. if they have only two system landscape then u can save both as system in template.

Regards,

Nishant

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Exactly even i have the same doubt, so asked to show me the demo in GRC 5.3 system and yet to check it.

Will check and update you.

Regards,

Sai.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I don't see this as the possibility of having this functionality over terminate Access requests.

So to terminate user accounts, each systems have to be selected manually.

Not even remember whether or not we had this option viable with AC 5.3.

You can post this as an Idea though

Regards,

Ameet

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i had  1 approver to select the system from where user account need to be deleted and maintain user default for request type.

approver can select the system and based on default setting his account can be locked and user group will be updated.

Regards,

Prasant