Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to Pull 'Class" from Equipment Master to a customized report

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear PM Experts,

I am developing a customized report for Equipment Master details from the transaction IE03. I require the field "CLASS" assigned in the "General" tab of the equipment master to be pulled in to the report, but i am unable to extract the data as the data is stored in the structure ITOBATTR.

I have also checked the combination with the tables KSSK and KLAH, but we require an direct table from which the CLASS value for the equipment master can be fetched.

Please let me know the possibilities

Regards,

J.Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then the reply is as under

Prerequisite:

You need to tick the Standard Class checkbox for the Class assigned in the Equipment Master like this.

And then

1. Pass

a. Equipment Number (in 18 digit format like 000000000050001100) to the field OBJEK

b. Standard Class value as X to the STDCL  field

of table KSSK  and Get value of CLINT .

2. Pass this value (of CLINT) to  CLINT field of table KLAH and Get the value of CLASS 

Now you will get only one Class i.e., which is Class. in your Equipment Master.

KJogeswaraRao

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you sir, i will check this and get back you

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

"standard class" functionality is working in our scenario. But if we activate this indicator in equipment master will it have any impact?

Please provide your suggestion

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, We have it. We have multiple classes and one of which is a Standard Class, which shows in the General tab of  Equipment master.

Another information about Standard class is this facilitates you to get statistics of such equipments in MCI6 tcode.

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

As of now we dont use the "Standard class" indicator in the equipment master. My concern is for developing this report purpose is it advisable to activate the "standard class" indicator in equipment master?

Please advise

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think I have already answered this.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Another method is to use Function Module BAPI_OBJCL_GETCLASSES

Input

OBJECTKEY_IMP --> Equipment number (18 digits)

Output

You have the desired Class information in the table 'ALLOCLIST'

KJogeswaraRao

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

thank you very much, i will check it and will revert back to you

Please let me know if any other possibilities are also available

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A very simple way has been just found working. Check at your end.

1. Pass Equipment Number (in 18 digit format like 000000000050001100) to the field OBJEK of table KSSK  and get value of CLINT .

2. Pass this value (of CLINT) to  CLINT field of table KLAH and Get the value of CLASS  which is your Equipment Class.

KJogeswaraRao

former_member220469
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

This is the option we tried earlier, but the issue is for an equipment there are 3 Classes assigned in the equipment master. But we need to pull the particular class which is displayed in the Class field in the "General" tab of the equipment master

Report wants only the Class displaying in the equipment master

Is this requirement is possible to fetch?

Regards,

J.Balakrishnan

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A Quick View report (SQVI) using Logical Database EQI  might be an answer to your query. See this document

In this report apart from class information as illustrated in the document, you can have your IE03 fields also from DIEQUI structure.

KJogeswaraRao