cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs duty calculation in sap gts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

can you  please give me some idea about customs duty calculations in sap gts.

how the customs duty can be calculated in gts system, and is there any process steps to follow to calculate of custom duty.

do we need to maintain any fields in sap feeder system for calculation.

Regards,

Sriman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriman,

I just saw you repeatedly asking for help and thought this to be something urgent for you.

Basically, to understand the customs duties you need to think practically about them. These are basically charges levied to process Imports or Exports. This is a king of calculation that is done either based on the pricing information from the Feeder system or on the pricing information entered directly in the GTS system, while considering geographical aspects of the trade and taking into account applicable duties rates and types to be applied on the trade transaction. The duty rates are defined for each product along with various applicable duty types as reference data already in the GTS system.

If you will go to the area : GTS Cockpit-->Customs Declaratio-->Classification-->Classification Master Data-->Custom Duty Rates, you will understand it better.

Still if you feel that you require some more information, please do let me know it.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks for your reply Aman.

Do you have any documents which need to follow to calculate the custom duty. if possible please share with me for better understanding.

Regards,

Sriman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriman,

Although, I don't have any proper document related to this topic apart from practical experiences.

But for your reference, you can study the standard help available on this topic on SAP Help portal. Below is the link to which.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_gts10/helpdata/en/4b/412a489fd17394e10000000a42189b/content.htm

Hope ,this will increase your understanding on this topic.

Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Please provide your inputs.

Appreciate your valuable information.

Regards,

Sriman