cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BWA Process Type Isssue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am implementing BWA 7.2 on BW 7.30 SP05. the problem is at the moment BWA has not been connect with BW, and i have been ask to upgrate process chain based on the requirments of BWA which includes rollup process type.i have few questions regarding this please see below.

1) there is a process type "Initial Activation and Filling of SAP BWA Indexes", my understanding is we can use this process type to automate the creation, activation and filling of indexes for BWA by using seperate process chain instead of manually creation of indexes. please confirm because i am not 100% about it.

2) in client dev (BW 7.30 SP05) i am trying to use the process type "Initial Activation and Filling of SAP BWA Indexes" but when i try to assign the cube to this process type i can't see any cube in the list to select. i have ides system which is BW 7.30 SP08, but when i do the same process in that system i can see all the cubes but not in client DEV system. could you please help me out in this whether this is because of the different SP level or something else.

i will be really thankful.

regards

Zeeshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

priyanka_kumari23
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Zeeshan Chohan ,

1 .Yes,  You are right . "Initial Activation and Filling of SAP BWA Indexes ' is to automate the manual process of the step which we do while creating Index.

Thanks,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Thanks for your response, i have already found the answers of my questions. anyway thanks again.

regards

Zeeshan

Answers (0)