cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx Input Help Values Restricted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In our project, we navigate the attribute "0SALESORG" of "0PLANT" and use it on the report. In Sales Transactions, there is another 0SALESORG in our multiprovider. The problem occurs when I set 0SALESORG and 0PLANT as BEx variable input. When I select one sales org, the input help values of plant are restricted corresponding to the sales org. Below are the steps.

1) If I input Sales Org = 7081, the possible values of plants are restrcted to "NU01" which is under sales org 7081 only.

2) If I do not input any Sales Org, all the possible values of plants are displayed (such as LK11, LJ11,etc).

If I input only Plant = LJ11, LK11, there are transactions with Sales Org 7081 and Plant = LJ11, LK11 in the infocube as below picture.

What I want is I want to input Sales Org 7081 and then further input plant LJ11, LK11. (However, when I input Sales Org 7081, only the plant NU01 is available on the Search Help screen.)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this is standard behavior and logical too. You are using 0SalesOrg of 0plant IO. So, the value of )plant is getting restricted accordingly. You can try having the variable on 0SalesOrg IO(which is not the attribute of 0Plant and see if it works for you.

Rgds..

Shambhu

Former Member
0 Kudos
  • In our business scenario, 1 sales org can pick and sell materials from plants of other sales organization. As in the last screen, sales org 7081 can sell material from plants LJ11 (under sales org 6451) and plant LK11 (under sales org 6461).

However, with the restriction, I can't input the sales org 7081 and then input plant LJ11 or LK11. It just shows plant NU01 (under sales org 7081)

By the way, the variables I currently used are on 0SALESORG (not Attibute) and 0PLANT already