cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC Version 3.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I just installed a fresh ECC6 EPH7, and have activated nwbc on SICF then I install the NWBC 4.0 Desktop Client,

but upon logging in it shown 3.5, how do I enable it to nwbc 4.0?

any advice where to start to troubleshoot?

Thank you,

Ura

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are accessing the NWBC for HTML version, which will refer to the NWBC 3.5 version.

If you want to use the 4.0 version, then you need to create the url entry in the NWBC 4.0 for desktop version.

Grab the URL from the internet explorer, when you type NWBC in SAP GUI. Remove everything after /nwbc/ and there you have your login URL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Jakob,

hat

upon removing anything after /nwbc/ and run using NWBC, I can see the login page and after logging in I see a blank screen. what do I need to configure in ECC6 EHP7 to enable this?

Thank you,

Regards,

Ura

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to assign a role to your user in PFCG. Look for a role with NBPR in it or maybe BPR or AIO if NBPR doesn't exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have SAP_ALL profile and I tried to assign myself with some AIO or BPR roles but still blank screen,

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need a role for NWBC to be able to create a menu for you. Otherwise if you want the "old" sap menu.  You need to go to personalize

And tick this box

It might be a while if its the first time starting NWBC. as it will compile and cache.

Former Member
0 Kudos

found out I was installing the NWBC PL0 client, I still don't know why they still put the PL0 as their main download.

hence I reinstalled with PL14 and everything is good.

Thank you,

Regards,

Ura

Answers (0)