cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define Field Selection - PM Order

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have Order types PM01 and PM02, processing for Planning Plants 1000,2000, 3000 and 4000.

Here for Planning Plant 1000,we have set up Equipment field, as mandatory for both Order type PM01 and PM02. This was set up through, Field Selection for Order Header Data, through Influencing Order type PM01 and PM02 and made Equipment as a mandatory field.

As this influencing field as made as per Order type PM01 and PM02, for Equipment as mandatory this is applicable for all Plants 1000,2000, 3000 and 4000.

Now we no need this Equipment as mandatory field in Order type PM01 and PM02 for Plant 4000. For only this requirement, can we make the influencing field for both Order type PM01 and PM02, for only Planning Plant 4000, not  Equipment as a mandatory field.

This must not disturb the existing Equipment mandatory field for Order types PM01 and PM02 for other Plants 1000, 2000 and 3000.

Kindly provide your suggestions.

Raja.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kutti Raja,

I doubt your requirement whether it is possible through OIAN. Instead you can achieve this through the following code in the include ZXWOCU07 of userExit IWO10009. This prevents user creating and saving PM01, PM02 type Orders for Maintenance Planning Plants 1000, 2000 and 3000 only. There is no restriction for Maintenance Planning Plant 4000.

IF ( CAUFVD_IMP-IWERK = '1000' OR
   CAUFVD_IMP-IWERK = '2000' OR
   CAUFVD_IMP-IWERK = '3000' ) AND
    ( CAUFVD_IMP-AUART = 'PM01' OR
   CAUFVD_IMP-AUART = 'PM02' ) AND
   CAUFVD_IMP-EQUNR IS INITIAL .
    MESSAGE 'Equipment field must be filled' TYPE 'E' DISPLAY LIKE 'I'.
ENDIF.

Hope this is your requirement.

Best of luck

KJogeswaraRao

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Raja,

An option for you may be to set the Influence for Plant 4000 to "Display", which will override the "Required" setting from the Order Type. But this will actually prevent you from putting in an Equipment ever, so I'm not certain if it's a good solution for you.  Depends on whether you are using Equipments in Plant 4000.

Otherwise, please take advantage of the previous suggestions in this thread.

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sebastian Lenartowicz

My reply was in the same view point.

But as Jogeswara Rao Kavala said, it would be affecting to all the order types in plant 4000.

Now, the answer is to be confirmed by Kutti Raja where he is ok for all order types or needs some other solution (which is already provided in this thread).

Chin2.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raja,

This can easily be done via BADI IWO1_SCREEN_MODIFY (see transaction SE18).

Or, as pointed out by KJogeswaraRao above, it can be done via IWO10009 if you want to wait for the the check at save (see SMOD).

Talk to your ABAP Team who should be able to help.

PeteA

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kutti Raja,

If you want to do this for all the order Types for Planning Plant 4000, you may achieve this by following Steps:

1. Go to Field Selection for Order Header Data and Reference Object (Plant Maintenance and Customer Service --> Maintenance and Service Processing --> Maintenance and Service Orders --> Define Field Selection for Order Header Data (PM))

2. Click on Influencing button and Double click on "Planning Plant".

3. Enter "4000" in Contents Fields and Select Radio Button "Input" instead of "Required" next to Equipment field.

For Rest of the Planning Plants Equipment will remain to be mandatory but for 4000 and all order Types, it will be an input field but not as Mandatory.

Hope this helps.

Chin2.

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This means both conditions can not be accommodated in OIAN. i.e.,

Equipment Mandatory option

1. To confine only for Order Types PM01, PM02

2. To confine to Maintenance Planning Plants 1000,2000,3000 only not to 4000

KJogeswaraRao

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

Jogeswara Rao KavalaSir,

Very true, both the Conditions cannot be accomodated in OIAN.

Here if requirement is for specific Order Types, your method can be suggested.

Also, T-Code Varaint (using SHD0) may solve the issue if ABAP development is not reqiured.

But I have not tested the same at my end. Need to test the same.

Hope this helps.

Chin2.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chintan,

I have checked with SHD0 and it is working...thanks for reply.

former_member200331
Contributor
0 Kudos

CSP Par

Have you checked it for mulitple order types? I am still not pretty much sure about adding multiple order types in T-Code variant.

If you have done it for multiple order types, request you to please share the screenshot so that Kutti Raja will have clear vision.

Chin2.