Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM WebUI Not Opening

jotsaroop_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have start using a new SAP CRM system. SAP GUI is working fine but WEBUI is not. When ever i try to open, it says " page can not be found".

Where as when i try the same at other laptop, it does work. I have added the IP address in hosts file as well.

Please suggest what all could be the possible reasons for this.

Regards,

Jotsaroop Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

something to do with browser proxy settings. clear browser cache as well.  check the WEB UI supported browser in the note 1746385 or quickly here CRM and ABAP notes: SAP CRM/WEB UI Notes

former_member204742
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You must enable the SICF services to run CRM Web UI (check SAP Note 1115493) . Check the below link for more clarifications.

[http://help.sap.com/bp_crmv12007/CRM_DE/BBLibrary/html/BBlibrary.htm] - section C04: CRM WebClient User Interface.

With Regards,

Selvam

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jotsaroop,

I'd suggest you try the following:

1.) Remove your entries from the hosts file. This should be the last resort and is usually not necessary.

2.) Check your browsers proxy setting. Have you selected the correct proxy/proxy configuration script?

The connection from your machine to the serve seems to be possible as SAP GUI is working. Therefore, I'd expect that there is some error with your browser settings not with the network configuration of you laptop.

Best,

Christian