cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find locale in Agentry client at client side

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am working on custom agentry application. In this application I have images which is having English wording. Now I am planning to support multiple language support for my agentry application.

Let me share this idea with you. Currently I am planning to support English and French languages only. I will write a rule on image which will check client locale and depend on that data it will show English or French wording images. Now my problem is I don't find any way (in rules) to find out what is the locale of client. So the other idea is when user first time syn the  data then on server using <<user.*>> data I will able to get the locale of client and capture that data in one of  my object structure may be global variable and then use this locale to show and hide the images.

let me know if there is any other solution and also if above solution is feasible.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are correct on that you can not use SMDL in rules (the <<user.*>>) instead of a object value, how about overwriting a Global.  The reason why I say this, is because to get it in an object either you have you have a Object Collection under the Main Object to you can fetch to it, or if you have in the Main Object you can't get it by a fetch.

A different option would be to have a complex table with personal information and have that as one of the entries.

Stephen.