cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bex Query issue: Few billing docs appear while other billing documents don't.

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have created a Sales report on Sales Cube ZSD_C03.
Characteristics : Billing document  Material Cal month Fiscal Year Period Division
Key figures included are :               Billing Quantity SU, Netweight, Net Value in StatCUrr

On analysis I found the issue in this report is many of the billing documents are not being captured in the report.
Few billing documents with multiple entries are showing all correct while others are not. Same is the case with billing documents which
does not  have multiple entries even some of them are not being displayed in the report.

But at cube level everything is okay.

So,

Result is that the key figure aggregation in over all result of the report is not matching atall.

Can anyone suggest me why is it happening that few  billing documents are being captured while others are not?

Many Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am assuming that all the required Billing Docs are there in the cube but not displaying in reports.

If so, then you need to see your report definition more closly. See if you have put any restriction/filter in your report. For ex, Are you displaying and particular type of doc. or is there any restriction on time. Check your varibale. You can see 2 records from your Cube (Tcode - LISTCUBE), one which is appearing and 2nd, which is not appearing in your report. try to find the difference b/w these 2 records. That will give you some hints why the 2nd record is not getting displayed in your report.

Rgds..

Shambhu