Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard in not launching in BI portal

former_member221192
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am publishing Dashboard in BI portal,after publishing dashborad if i give launch options,it is not launching

What is reason?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saurabh_sonawane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

can you send me the screen shot

Some time this issue is arise due to using end loop formula or divide by zero condition had come in ur dashboard

former_member221192
Participant
0 Kudos

First i had published the Dashboard saved BI platform then if i press launch button nothing it is playing

find the screen shot

saurabh_sonawane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok

after publication of the dashboard  than we have to go to the BI launch pad

and from there we will run the dashboard.

or we have to click on privew button to run the dashboard

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you are trying to view the dashboard in portal level, this works on the case of SAP BW Net-weaver Connection. What connection are you using ? If you have used the QWAAS, Query browser, Live office etc., then you need to export the dashboard to the repository and then you have view the swf file through the BI Launch pad.

FAQ about Xcelsius and SAP NetWeaver BI Connection - Business Intelligence (BusinessObjects) - SCN W...

Hope this clarifies!!!

former_member221192
Participant
0 Kudos

we are using SAP Netweaver BW connection,,don't have server,publishing dashborard into BI server(BI portal)

saurabh_sonawane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then just click on a preview button  of the dashboard then your dashboard will RUN

former_member182541
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you are doing is correct, in this case i would request you to check with the admin team whether the abap & java stack's are configured fine.