cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PCR TE30 needs to change as Warning or Information Message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have one requirement, when any missing punch P10 or P20 not found for the particular day the time evaluation shouldn't stop. 

In standard SAP its giving error massage and stopping further processing through PCR TE30.

Can we copy this PCR TE30 and make the required changes, so that it won't stop.

Please give the suggestion where and how to change to resolve this issue.

Best Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

You can certainly copy the PCR to a custom one and make changes in that.

However, if your time pairs are not complete, they will get error when getting processed through function TIMTP.

You can't have incomplete time pairs for processing in positive time management. This is the basic functionality of this PCR.

I hope this clarifies your query.

Thanks and regards,
Vivek Barnwal

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

As per Mr. Vivek reply i am also saying same thing. If your time pair is not close then you cant calculate for time evaluation for that employee.

Now you want to change  standard error message to information message then you have to copy the standard pcr to custom and there you will be changed to E to I.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan,

Yes, I want to change standard error message to information message in my pcr. Please tell where to change. After this changing what will happened, if any missing punch will be found?

My requirement is only to by pass those date where any missing punch is there and process full month time evaluation. If any missing punch is there then we should get the information from PT_ERL00.

Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan & Vivek,

My issue got resolved. I made changes in ZT30 according to my requirement and its working correctly.

Thanks once again.

Best Regards,

Deepak

Answers (0)