cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certifications for Mobility

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

What are the different certifications options available for SAP Mobility Consultants? A new platform SMP 3.0 is in the market and only offers training Reference but only limited to certain regions. When can we expect the  certification to be started by SAP for the new platform ? What is the process to be followed for getting certified with out training ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your question. There are several exams available for SAP mobility professionals. I will categorize them below by role.

Hope this helps,

Vivaldo

0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I would like to answer a missed question in your post regarding training and preparation for SAP Certification. SAP Education goes through great lengths to ensure that IT professionals are validated appropriately through certification. All of the training classes that are part of the certification learning map have been designed to support the exam. The exam itself goes through a job task analysis process to ensure that the question items are indeed relevant to the job role. I would NOT recommend eliminating SAP Education training from your preparations, since SAP training courses ensure that the content and hands-on exercises truly prepare you for an exam.

If the cost of training for the entire certification path is a concern for you, you also have the option of subscribing to the SAP Learning Hub, in which all the training material for every SAP Education course resides for your peruse. You also can do a blended approach whereby the majority of your targeted training can be done via Learning Rooms and Learning Hub content, while you attend a class here and there for some more hands-on in a physical class environment. The options are many.

This is also a good time to prepare for the SMP 3.0 exams, which will be available in Q1/2015. There are several courses available that cover SMP 3.0 thru the latest released support pack. Again, this preparation work can be done as self-paced in the SAP Learning Hub or via Learning Rooms. We will be launching several new Learning Rooms soon in mobility.

Hope this helps,

Vivaldo

Answers (0)