cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I am trying to access the Spain address cleanse packages, I am getting the following error message .

0 Kudos

AU directories dont contain PAF data, update the directories or certification will be disabled.. this is complete error message ..

Transform <Global_AddressCleanse>: <GAC0000>: [FR Directories do not contain PAF data.  Update directories or certification

Transform <Global_AddressCleanse>: DLL <gactransformu.dll> runtime function <PerThreadInit> failed with error <4>. More

Any help will be appreciated..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Please answer this question.. It's very much urgent..

NielsWeigel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You are talking about AU (Australia), FR (France) and Spain address directories.

Australia and France are countries where you can turn on or off certification mode processing IF YOU HAVE INSTALLED the country specific address directories, not if you have just the Global All-World Address Directory.

Can you provide a little bit more background, on which Address Directories you have installed and what options you have set for the Global Address Transform.

Niels

0 Kudos

Hi Niels,

I am getting the same error when I try to do it for India also. PF screen shot of settings it and help me in resolving it.

NielsWeigel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What Address Directories have you licensed?

What Address Directories have you downloaded from SMP?

Where did you install the directories? Default path?

Have you installed the Data Quality Best Practices / Blue Prints you can find on SMP and are able to run these batch jobs before even changing configuration?

NIels

0 Kudos

Hi Niles

I am posting it here because i am not getting reply for it when I posted in other places .. Please respond to it as it's urgent requirement in our project.Dont know Where i am doing mistake.,

I am implementing data salvage for match Transform but it is not giving expected results.

I want search term should have a value for master record. So In this case It is not copying the data from slave records.please help me with this.

Are there any Preconditions for performing data salvage ?

0 Kudos

I have enabled the ds setting also .PFB screen shot for it.please help me in resolving the issue.

What is exactly perform data salvage field ? Can you explain with an example..? Please respond to it

NielsWeigel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The Data Services Desginer Guide explains with good examples the difference between:

16.4.8.5 Data Salvage

Data salvaging temporarily copies data from a passenger record to the driver record after comparing the two records. The data that’s copied is data that is found in the passenger record but is missing or incomplete in the driver record. Data salvaging prevents blank matching or initials matching from matching records that you may not want to match.

16.4.10.1 Best record

A key component in most data consolidation efforts is salvaging data from matching records—that is, members of match groups—and posting that data to a best record, or to all matching records.

You can perform these functions by adding a Best Record post-match operation.

Data Salvage is a temporary pre-matching definition, used only for the matching itself.

Best record is a post-matching definition, to work on th ebest record strategy.

The Data services Designer Guide includes examples.

Niels

0 Kudos

Hi Niels ,

Thanks for the reply.

For Data salvage option. U mean to say we can not see the data copied from the passenger record in to the driver record in the output ?

Please correct me ?

NielsWeigel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes, is temporary activity for the matching itself.

If you want to create a Golden Record as Master with information from Slaves you have to take a look at the Best Record section.

Niels

Answers (0)