SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reducing earmarked fund document in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have been trying to reduce earmarked fund document from sales order but everytime I enter the earmarked fund document in Sales Order after I press enter it will always change the earmarked fund field into 'blank".

Can earmarked fund document reduced through Sales Order in SD? I have tried to find documentation on this but I cannot find any. No issue with MM and FI posting.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Regards,

Lea

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What type of EMF are you using?

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What type of EMF are you using?

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I tried with fund reservation, fund pre-commitment and fund commitment. All three does not works.

We are trying to do link earmarked fund for sales discount and free of charge posting which will post to expense accounts in SD.

Hope you have some input on this

Thanks

Regards,

Lea

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SD is a revenue document, so it is supposed to work only with Forecasts of Revenue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I also think it is because of that. Forecast of revenue only can be done for commitment item category 2. Which is logically correct too. I will let the user know that is not possible to use earmarked fund type for expenses in Sales Order.

Thanks a lot Eli for your feedback.

Regards,

Lea